Filled with a healthy dose of nourishing superfoods like Pomegranate, Beetroot, Acai, Cacao and Chia, it will leave you glowing & bring you long lasting health with every bite of this slice.
This rich antioxidant blend helps to improve anti- inflammatory processes with its high antioxidant profile. The chia seed providing the fibre for improved bowel function, cholesterol and improved healthy bacteria for the microbiome
- 200g cup of mix, Morning Companion Mix
- 80g oats instant
- 100g dates pitted (blitzed)
- 60g blueberries (blitzed)
- 1 x banana large
- 1 tbs protein powder (optional)
- 30ml no sugar maple syrup
- Dark choc nibs 100g
- Shredded coconut (50g in mix and 50g to coat slice)
- Choc nibs to top
- 180-200ml water
- Mix all dry ingredients; combine mix, oats, protein, dates, berries and add maple syrup. dark choc nibs in a large bowl and mix in processor for 10 seconds.
- Add banana and water and further blend.
- Spoon mixture into 40g into moulds or lay mix on baking paper, spread 1.5 cm thickness.
- NUT OPTION - mix through crushed nuts with spoon (blend in)
- Top with coconut and shredded chocolate or melted chocolate
- Bake on 180c for 25-30min
- Remove and place on oven tray to cool down
TIP | You can add walnuts or peanuts for more flavour and texture, just like a hedgehog. Best with Morning Companion Smoothie Blend.
NOTES | Morning Companion resembles a chocolate red velvet flavour with a hint of chilli to boost the metabolism. A weird and wonderful pairing giving you every bit of nourishment.